Monday, November 22, 2010

Meaning Of Kisses



THE CONSTITUTION OF LOVE CODE

" If you love someone, show them and say so! "


STATEMENT

" If a kiss is the language of love, then we have a lot to talk about! "


METHODS OF LOVE

Kiss on the ear = " I'm Horny "
Kiss on the cheek = " We're Friends "
Kiss on the hand = " I Adore You "

Kiss on the shoulder = " I Want You "
Kiss on the lips = " I Love You "
Holding hands = " We Can Learn To Love Each Other "

A wink = " Let's Get It On "
Slap on the butt = " Watch Out "
Playing with the ear = " I Can't Live Without You "

Arms around the waist = " I Love You Too Much To Let Go "
Pulling hair on head = " Tell Me You Love Me "
Looking into each other's eye = " Let's Get Romantic "
Holding on tight = " Don't Let Go "


ADVICE

" If you are kissing someone, close your eyes. It's not nice to stare! "


0 comments:

Post a Comment